Tenta o Abraham t'a Sarah /Tent of Abraham and Sarah

Friday 25 January 2013

AKATHISTOS, AKATHISTOS, AKATHISTOS! for kushta, tachiben, the truth as that is Iesous Christos Anastasios! Agios, O Theos, O Iesous Christos! OPRE! GELEM! GELEM!



AKATHISTOS, AKATHISTOS, AKATHISTOS! for kushta, tachiben, the truth as that is Iesous Christos Anastasios! Agios, O Theos, O Iesous Christos! OPRE! GELEM! GELEM!

 'I say: Since all, who do not want to believe that I have come, you will see me when I come on judgment day, but not in my glory but in your conscience, and you will come to know that all the things I said were true. Then there is nothing left for you but to be tormented as you deserve. And those, who have purposefully led astray my flock, will be punished accordingly and be entered in the book of condemnation and will loose their place in the book of life.

To the evil ones and to the ones, who broke my covenant I  say: Since you do not care to believe and do not want to know me, your darkness will become light for you, and your heart will be enlightened so that you may know that my judgments are true, but you will still not come to the light.

To the holy ones I say: I shall do three things to you. First, I shall fill you inwardly with my fervor. Second, I shall make your mouth harder and firmer than any stone, so that the stones turn back to the ones throwing them at you. Third, I shall arm you with my weapons so well that no spear will harm you but instead everything will melt before you like wax in the heat of the fire. Be therefore made strong and stand like a man. For just like a knight in battle who hopes for help of his lord and continues fighting as long as he still has some life-force in him, so may you too stand firm and fight like a man; for the Lord, your God, whom none are able to withstand, will give you help. And since your number is small, I will honor you and multiply you greatly. Behold, my friends, you see these things and know them in me, and in this way they stand before me.

The words I have now spoken will be fulfilled. But all my enemies shall never enter my kingdom, as long as I am King, unless they better themselves. For Heaven will only be given to those, who humble themselves and to those who mourn over their sins with penance. Then all the host answered: Praise be to you, Lord God, who are without beginning and without end.


AKATHISTOS, AKATHISTOS, AKATHISTOS!!!
FOR KUSHTA,
ANASTASIOS
O,  IESOUS CHRISTOS,
AGIOS O THEOS!

ALPHA, OMEGA!

AVON D'BISHMAYA,
ILLA PASSAN MIN BEESHA,
KUSHTA.

AMEN

OPRE! AKATHISTOS! STAND UP!
FOR OUR KING OF KINGS
ON HIS RETURN
GELEM! GELEM!
LET US WALK IN HIS KINGDOM
IN HUMILITY AND IN OBEDIENCE TO GOD
AND IN PURITY
IN EITHER BLESSED VOLUNTARY CELIBACY
OR IN HOLY MATRIMONY

AMEN





The key to God's eternal home is through Jesus Christ as the eternal cornerstone of QUSHTA, the truth alone, under God's blue dome.
In the Name of the Father, the Son and of the Holy Spirit, in the Name of the Holy Trinity may you live and speak the truth and dwell in its heavenly peace also on earth, wherever you are, at your kitchen hearth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.