Tenta o Abraham t'a Sarah /Tent of Abraham and Sarah

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Empress Sissi (Elisabeth of Habsburg) has a question to Victoria, by Mathair Sigrid Eliora




From an Empress to a Ruler, who does on an elephant smother:
Sissi has a question to Victoria -
for your eyes only!

Tell me, Victoria,
whatever happened to my chequebook from Coutts -
I can't seem to find it here in Vienna -
and from under to top of one hill after the other
sends me that woman Angela with her sister Clara;

Victoria, I entrusted that blanko-cheque book to your care,
as it was meant to be paying for Franz-Joseph and Rudolph and
our girls and me the possible exile fare, in case Wilhelm
tries to expand his empire behind our backs, as he has
always done with his secret Anabaptist society cone;

of course, in your presence he pretended to behave himself
and even showed you our photographs in the bookshelf
but, make no mistake, he is one hell of a vicious and malicious
empire snake, who wants everybody to lie at his feet, and
every street around the world named after him,

and he has no friendship with God nor Jesus Christ as
Wilhelm loves only Wilhelm over the brim.
And he is even involved in Ludwig's murder, not that
you seem to care, and he also has Rudolph and Mary
Vetsera's blood on his hands and did not mind to
put us all even with the Viennese clergy hierarchy
through even more of his spynetworks' grind.

He even slandered Ludwig's reputation, and had
letters forged and spread by young men across the nation,
when he found out that Ludwig and Rudolph had agreed
that they would not turn against Franz-Joseph after all-

and it was Wilhelm, who stirrs up trouble also in Russia
and in Bavaria, Croatia, Magyarorszag, Serbia, Geneva, Romania
and, of course, blames all his organised criminality
mainly on the Jews and the Roma and shames and names
us as mad for wanting peace and law and order across
every border;

Victoria, it is a principle to sort this cheque book affair
out - can you kindly give this Angela woman a shout,
and tell her to stop to send me her hidden curses of gout
and loss of hair in the mail via some of her advertising campaign -
she is definitely one to watch, as she even wants you slain
and puts even here in Vienna and also in Budapest, and
lately also in India, on you many an untrue character stain;

that tells me your own Mr Brown - don't you think
that you should not treat him like a clown, as I noticed
behind your back recently by him quite a frown, and
he always seems to want to copy my every gown and put
it on you, and I don't really think you would this kind of
cup of copycat malice drink - you can have any dress made
by my own dressmaker at my expense as a gift, you
only have to ask, and I have it made for you but I do not
like that you wear lately also, just like the others in the
European courts, against us a mask;

and one of these days, God will take you personally on this
to task. So, Victoria, but for now I still need to know, what
became of my chequebook with the blanko cheque -
I would not like the idea that some future queen in your
country might use it with my name Elisabeth and possibly
makes even a bloodmoney payment against my own family
from it, or orders by some terror organisation against some
of her relatives on moral highgrounds a bloodhounds hit.

And, Victoria, I heard to my horror that you and yours
have organised Scottish and English hunts not only against
foxes but also against Roma and Sinti and your enemies
as baits - and that
is beyond my even worst imagination, as that would be
against God and Jesus Christ's own family and thus
a crime against the humanity, the one holy nation.

Victoria, Victoria, I wish I could end this letter
better and exclaim: Gloria! But the darkness that
you emanate lately and draw towards you is as far
from singing to God 'Harkness' as you are from
being even a humble servant in the one holy nation.

We must lead by example, and I spend my days
now evermore trying to escape the babylonian whore
in every shore, as  heretical and chilling to the core
is all this Freemasonry
and lately also Fascist lore, and not all enlightening
but simply frightening - but, fortunately, my heart
with my soul unceasingly for world peace prays
and tries that not one of any spies goes from the law
errant ways.

I await your answer Victoria, and you only need
to talk to God, when you found it and if you do all
your sins repent against me and my kins. You know,
what I am referring to, as otherwise you will be
with your soul condemned for eternity and nobody
will even remember your name, except for all your
long overdue own shame and all the blame you put
on others, and a holy woman, Victoria, not smothers
nor with evildoers bothers.

I will know, whether and when you have confessed
to God and reported to your Primeminister also
against us your plot with the archbishop, as Jesus Christ
is about to put you otherwise in this matter also
publicly on the spot. With an exclamation mark,
and not just a dot.

Mathair Sigrid Eliora

R.I.P. Lord Mountbatten
King Ludwig of Bavaria
Rudolph of Habsburg
Mary Vetsera











Inline images 1





Kangeri o Develeskero Ceadda/Cill Naomh Ceadda/ Roma Abbey of St Chad/
The key to God's eternal home is through Jesus Christ as the eternal cornerstone of QUSHTA, the truth alone, under God's blue dome.
In the Name of the Father, the Son and of the Holy Spirit, in the Name of the Holy Trinity may you live and speak the truth and dwell in its heavenly peace also on earth, wherever you are, at your kitchen hearth. AKATHISTOS, AKATHISTOS, AKATHISTOS, for IESOUS CHRISTOS! OPRE! GELEM! GELEM!
Cill Naofa Ros/Roma Abbey of the Holy Rose/Kangeri Develesko Roazius

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Kangeri o Develeskero Ceadda /ROMA Abbey of St Chad/ Cill Naomh Ceadda" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to celtic-church-of-st-chad-cill-naomh-ceadda+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send an email to celtic-church-of-st-chad-cill-naomh-ceadda@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/celtic-church-of-st-chad-cill-naomh-ceadda?hl=en-GB.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.