Tenta o Abraham t'a Sarah /Tent of Abraham and Sarah

Friday 30 May 2014

'Hey you, with the sword, can I have a word?!' says the One Good and Living God, by Mother Sigrid mo

'Hey you, with the sword, can I have a word?!' says the One Good and Living God,

by Mother Sigrid Eliora


'Hey you, with the sword, can I have a word?!' says the One Good and Living God,
'I don't like you using a vicious and malicious rod nor do I condone
that in My Name
you seek some Greek, Egyptian, Roman, Israeli or whatnot tribal nor
personal fame
and I especially hate your every purposeful sin, and I can't, quite
frankly, stand your
belying evil grin and how you treat with your spiritual and physical
warfare my next
of kin!

I had quite enough of your false promises and self-serving attitude in
every longitude
and egomaniac-magnitude, and that you go on my holy souls with your
stinking heresy
and fouls and organised criminality rough, and never on yourselves tough!

And you still abuse your authority for your corruption and have not
left a shred of integrity
and want to frame me even for your own self-induced mortality and
infernality - it is high time I take you to task under your secret
society mask on your every responsibility, and I mean accountability
of your piratery and greed and blasphemy, especially of the Holy
Spirit,
and I no longer take any of your bullshit and know, that I will return
on your own back
your every attempt into my account to hack or in my name in your
blackhole your piratery
treasures to stack and you will no longer be able to declare me or my
truth as a fable
nor will I ever invite you anywhere near my table!

Is that clear?! And know thet from now on, you eternal con, I am with
my law enforcement
to you everywhere near, and you have nowhere to hide, if you have even
as much as an evil thought against my holy souls, and I free all my
holy ones also from your slavery of falsely applied legislation and
purposefully misspelled interpretation in your favour, because you
abuse your position in every nation and at every station to give a
holy soul your own unsavioury flavour, whilst all the while you only
ever travel at holy souls' lives lost cost and at their own expense
and finance in blackholes with your moles and stolen doles or bribery
your own pestilence and decadence and try to frame innocent people
with your own fouls!

You know no shame but I will put you in the appropriate 'most wanted'
frame and hand you back personally one way or another your very own
long overdue blame to your own name, and if you as much as wave in
your dreams a magic wand, I will rip it out of your hand, and you
won't be able to shave, as your fingers will be from your own
returning curses so stiff,
that you will have to seek the help of your own death doctors and
nurses, whom you bribed to kill from the public purses and to even get
involved in abortion and paedophilia and gathering hairs from patients
for forensic falsefying and notorious criminality lying, when you are
spying on those, whom you want out of the picture and burn, but you
forgot a pubic lock in your stolen frock one night and were careless,
and now you will have to explain in the dock your mess and you better
also in a letter all voluntarily confess, as otherwise I do have also
my contacts in a quite different league of investigative secret
services press - and you do not wish to be known as your own enemy
number 1 on your own self-appointed chair or throne, do you now, and
receive back from your predecessor, whom you had framed or falsely
shamed or even attacked and hacked or killed, or from a victim's
family your own stone suddenly in front of your friends and colleagues
and family?

As you see, I AM really God, and I can do such things, and I do not
even need to rip out your weed any wings, as the truth in your evil
reality already itself and you in the butt stings!!! And if I were
you, ye bishops with poisonous and black gold rush hyssop with fascist
fourth empire delusions, I would save for your defence in court in the
dock your elocutions, as you won't be able to find a single barrister,
who would like anymore in your crooked shore to mingle, nor to receive
shingle or a blister, when the truth is on the table and you turn out
to be every single one a fraudster, who does teach and preach from A
to Z a heretical fable even on cable!!!

Alright?! Did you know that in good ol' Cockney 'liar' not just rhymes
but also means 'unholy friar' - somehow somebody spills always the
beans with peaceful but most effectived means on fake roses in hood,
who are never up after midnight in black masses to good and who sell
to elite numbers and secret societies their notorieties and heresies
and blasphemies as daily food.
You can tell, I am from your hell in no good mood!!!
I do it now my way, and you will have to pay dearly, if you do me
furthermore with your shore betray! Did I make myself clear?! And you
already again missed me nearly, as you are rotten to the core and do
not even yourself carry out a single chore without moaning and whining
for penance - such is your decadence and pestilence, and your
flatulence from too much fine dining Judas cup wining.

YAHWEH

--

Mother Sigrid Eliora
Abbey of the Holy Rose
Cill Naomh Ceadda
Societas Sanctae Rosae Crucis
Order of the Holy Violet
http://cilltrionoidnaofa.blogspot.co.uk
http://www.freewebs.com/abbeyoftheholyrose/welcome.htm
http://y-as-in-yahweh.blogspot.co.uk
https://twitter.com/MotherSigrid

--
AKATHISTOS for IESOUS CHRISTOS! YAHWE! OPRE! GELEM! GELEM!
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Abbey of the Holy Rose (Celtic Church of St Chad)" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
an email to abbeyoftheholyrose+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send an email to abbeyoftheholyrose@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/abbeyoftheholyrose.



--
http://ashendevelesa.blogspot.com
http://http://keribenoyahwe.blogspot.co.uk/
http://twitter.com/MotherSigrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.